BCA Logo

Bureau of Criminal Apprehension

A Division of the Minnesota Department of Public Safety

Mobile Monitor Permits

Persons, firms, political subdivisions and or corporations must obtain a Mobile Monitoring Permit in accordance with Minn. Stats. 299C.37 to use radio equipment capable of receiving a police emergency frequency. They may do so using one of the Mobile Monitoring Permit forms available on the License Minnesota Website. Search for Mobile Monitoring Permit to view individual forms and information including: