Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Back to Search Steps

Other Related Topics - Deceased Relative


In settling the vehicle and driver’s license records of your family member or friend, you may need to address one or more of the issues:

  • Transferring Vehicle Ownership
  • Minnesota Driver’s License or Identification Card
  • Disability License Plates/Parking Certificates
If you need assistance, please contact Driver and Vehicle Services or your local driver’s license agent or deputy registrar office.
Policies and Procedures
Frequently Asked Questions



Driver's License
Driver and Vehicle Services
445 Minnesota Street, Suite 180
Saint Paul, MN 55101-5180

Disability Certificates
Driver and Vehicle Services
Special Plates Unit
445 Minnesota Street, Suite 164
Saint Paul, MN 55101-5164


Driver Services:
Vehicle Services:


Vehicle Title/Registration: (651) 297-2126
Special Plates: (651) 297-3166
Driver’s Licenses: (651) 297-3298
Office Locations: (651) 297-2005
Assistance for Hearing Impaired Callers (TDD/TTY): (651) 282-6555