DVS Logo

Driver and Vehicle Services

A Division of the Minnesota Department of Public Safety

Search DVS

Use the search steps below to locate the desired information.

Driver's License - Class D - Change Name on License

If you have legally changed your name, you will need to obtain a duplicate or renewal license, depending on the status of your current license. You can apply for a duplicate or renewal license at any Driver’s License Office. Before you go, use the Pre-Application feature for faster service.

ii. Learn More