Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Search DVS

Use the search steps below to locate the desired information.

Driver's License - Class D – Out of State - Renewal by Mail

If you are currently not in Minnesota and need to renew or replace your Minnesota driver’s license, you are able to submit an Out-Of-State Driver’s License application packet.

DVS will use the photo and signature already on record for your new card. However, if you are renewing your license, you must visit a driver’s license office within 30 days of your return to Minnesota to have a new photo taken.

ii. Learn More