Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Search DVS

Use the search steps below to locate the desired information.
Step 3

Motor Carrier - HazMat Endorsement

Anyone who transports material found to be hazardous for the purpose of the Hazardous Materials Transportation Act and that require the motor vehicle to be placarded under Code of Federal Regulations, title 49, parts 100-185 must have a Hazardous Materials Endorsement (HME).​

ii. Learn More