The HSEM Training and Registration Tracking (TRT) system displays training and educational opportunities including classes or conferences for HSEM professional staff, other state agencies or local emergency management or public safety professionals and members of recognized VOAD organizations.
Registered users may:
- Register for courses
- Cancel registration
- View the rosters for enrolled or completed courses
- Evaluate the courses attended View registration status and history
- Manage a personal profile
- Change passwords
- Retrieve log-on ID and password
In addition the program will automatically:
- Confirm registration
- Send a reminder 5 days in advance of the course start date
- Provide online evaluation forms after the completion of a course
- Provide a link to print course completion certificate(s) Maintain a history of participation in all HSEM training activities
Training and Registration System Help
IMPORTANT: A new Learning Managment System (LMS) is being developed to replace the existing TRT, with a projected rollout date of January 1, 2016. Please update your profile data and submit all completed certificates for IS classes prior to November 1.
Prior to the transition, all existing TRT accounts will receive an automated email to verify profile data and set individual passwords for the LMS.
For more information or questions please call 651-201-7400 or email email@example.com.