ST. PAUL — Department of Public Safety Commissioner Mona Dohman has reappointed, Frank Ernst, Charles Fletcher, Natonia Johnson, Mark Koon, Dwight Smith, Jon Smith, Susan Tabor, Tim Walker, and Geoffrey Wyatt, and appointed new members Debra Heisick, Meredith McQuaid, Shane Murphy, Monte Ohlrogge, Bob Swenson, and David Weeres to the Motorcycle Safety Advisory Task Force. Their appointments run through June 30, 2017.
- Frank Ernst is from Chanhassen.
- Charles Fletcher is from Minneapolis.
- Natonia Johnson is from Minneapolis.
- Mark Koon is from Cottage Grove.
- Dwight Smith is from Newport.
- Jon Smith is from Saint James.
- Susan Tabor is from Minneapolis.
- Tim Walker is from Saint Paul.
- Geoffrey Wyatt is from Lakeville.
- Debra Heisick is from Saint Paul.
- Meredith McQuaid is from Saint Paul.
- Shane Murphy is from Cottage Grove.
- Monte Ohlrogge is from Alexandria.
- Bob Swenson is from Staples.
- David Weeres is from Clearwater.
The Motorcycle Safety Advisory Task Force advises and provides input to the Department of Public Safety on motorcycle safety issues and operation of the Minnesota Motorcycle Safety Program with the goal of improving the safety of motorcycle riders and their passengers on Minnesota roadways. The task force will focus on three areas: Motorcycle rider training, motorcycle rider testing and licensing, and public information and media relations.