ST. PAUL — Following is an up-to-date listing of flood-related road closures and warnings throughout Minnesota. The data, as reported by MnDOT, State Patrol and county emergency managers, is arranged geographically by river basins. Detailed road closure and travel advisory information is posted at www.511mn.org.
Red River Basin:
The following state highways are currently open with water on the roadway. Motorists should use extreme caution approaching the following areas:
· Hwy 75 south of Halstead in Norman County.
· Hwy 75, 1 mile north of Kragnes.
· Hwy 12 east of Big Stone County Road 21 at Horseshoe Lake.
· Hwy 200 east of Mahnomen at Twin Lake Creek between Mahnomen Cty. Rds. 3 and 4.
· Hwy 220 from the junction with Hwy 1 at Alvarado south to Polk Cty. Rd. 21.
· Hwy 220 from Hwy 1 north to Marshall Cty. Rd. 5.
· Hwy 12 east of Ortonville closed between Hwy 75 and Big Stone Cty. Rd. 21 is closed. Traffic detoured on Hwy 75 and Cty. Rd. 21.
· Hwy 75 is closed from the junction with Hwy 200 north to Halstad.
· Hwy 75 at the north end of Climax over the Sand Hill River.
· Hwy 75 closed between Wilkin Cty. Rds. 22 and 26 (near Kent). A detour is in operation. Wilkin Cty. Rds. 3 and 26 closed. Nine-ton routes with 16-foot width limit.
· The Sorlie Bridge over the Red River (Business Hwy 2) closed in East Grand Forks.
· Hwy 220 closed from Hwy 1 north to Marshall Cty. Rd. 5.
· Hwy 317 closed from Hwy 220 to North Dakota border in Marshall County.
· 4th Street exit ramp from Hwy 2 closed in East Grand Forks.
Minnesota River Basin Closures:
· Hwy 169 between Mankato and LeSueur, and the Hwy 99 bridge in St. Peter are being monitored. Hwy 75 south of Madison is open to traffic with water on the roadway.
· Hwy 93 closed from Henderson to Hwy 169. Traffic detoured to Hwy 5 and Hwy 25.
· Hwy 93 closed from Hwy 169 to LeSueur. Traffic detoured to Hwy 112.
· US 14 closed between County Road 120 and Lyon County Road 51 (near Florence).
· Hwy 19 closed from Henderson to Hwy 169. Traffic detoured to Hwys 5 and 25.
Mississippi River Basin:
· Hwy 101 is closed between Flying Cloud Drive and downtown Shakopee. Suggested southbound detour is Hwy 212 east to I-494 south to Hwy 169 south to Hwy 101. Northbound motorists can reverse that route.
· Hwy 41 is closed from north of Hwy 169 between Dem Com Road and Flying Cloud Drive. Suggested detour route is Hwy 169 to I-494 to Hwy 212.
· Status clarification on US 10 Bridge in Little Falls — US 10 remains closed in both directions. For detour information, please check www.511mn.org. There is extensive flood damage to the bridge piers and the ground beneath the approach panel, making the bridge unsafe. Mn/DOT begins repair work today.
· Hwy 25 between Wright Cty. Rd. 106 and Hwy 10 (near Monticello). Water on roadway intermittently.
· Hwy 25 between MN 7 (near Mayer) and Wright Cty. Rd. 113 (near Buffalo). Water on roadway
· Hwy 65 closed between Garfield Ave. and Newton Ave. Detour signs are in place.
Lac qui Parle River:
· Hwy 75 south of Madison open to traffic with water on roadway.
On the Web www.eoc.state.mn.us
On Twitter twitter.com/MnDPS_HSEM
On Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Saint-Paul-MN/MnDPS_HSEM-Homeland-Security-Emergency-Management/175754430840