ST. PAUL — Following is an up-to-date listing of flood-related road closures and warnings throughout Minnesota. The data, as reported by MnDOT, State Patrol and county emergency managers, is arranged geographically by river basins. Detailed road closure and travel advisory information is posted at www.511mn.org.
Red River Basin:
The following state highways are currently open with water on the roadway. Motorists should use extreme caution approaching the following areas:
· Hwy 75 south of Halstead in Norman County.
· Hwy 75, 1 mile north of Kragnes.
· Hwy 12 east of Big Stone County Road 21 at Horseshoe Lake.
· Hwy 200 east of Mahnomen at Twin Lake Creek between Mahnomen Cty Rds 3 and 4.
· Hwy 220 from the junction with Hwy 1 at Alvarado south to Polk Cty Rd 21.
· Hwy 220 from Hwy 1 north to Marshall Cty Rd. 5.
· Hwy 220 west of Climax to Polk Cty Rd 7.
· Hwy 12 east of Ortonville closed between Hwy 75 and Big Stone Cty Rd 21 is closed. Traffic detoured on Hwy 75 and Cty Rd 21.
· Hwy 75 is closed from the south junction with Hwy 200 north to Halstad.
· Hwy 75 at the north end of Climax over the Sand Hill River.
· Hwy 75 near Kent is closed between Wilkin Cty Rds 22 and 24. A detour is available.
· Hwy 75 from Norman Cty Rd 19 to Norman Cty Rd 17 north of Halstad.
· Hwy 11 from the junction with Hwy 220 west to North Dakota.
· Hwy 1 from Marshall Cty Rd 17 west to Oslo.
· Wilkin Cty Rds 3 and 26 are closed.
· The Sorlie Bridge over the Red River (Business Hwy 2) closed in East Grand Forks.
· Hwy 317 closed from Hwy 220 to North Dakota border in Marshall County.
· 4th Street exit ramp from Hwy 2 closed in East Grand Forks.
Minnesota River Basin:
· Hwy 169 between Mankato and Le Sueur is open, water is near the roadway, caution advised.
· Hwy 99 Bridge in St. Peter is closed. Suggested alternate routes: Le Sueur Cty 21 and Hwy 22.
· Hwy 93 closed from Henderson to Hwy 169. Traffic detoured to Hwy 5 and Hwy 25.
· Hwy 93 closed from Hwy 169 to Le Sueur. Traffic detoured to Hwy 112.
· Hwy 14 between Cty Rd 120 and Lyon County Rd 51 (near Florence) is now open.
· Hwy 19 closed from Henderson to Hwy 169. Traffic detoured to Hwys 5 and 25
· Hwy 212 between Montevideo and Cty Rd 7 near Wegdahl. Also closed at Hwy 29 in Montevideo for flood levy construction. Detours in place.
· I-35W entrance and exit ramps to Blackdog Road in Bloomington are closed.
Mississippi River Basin Closures:
· Hwy 101 between Flying Cloud Drive and downtown Shakopee. Suggested southbound detour is Hwy 212 east to I-494 south to Hwy 169 south to Hwy 101. Northbound motorists can reverse that route.
· Hwy 41 from north of Hwy 169 between Dem Com Rd and Flying Cloud Drive. Suggested detour route is Hwy 169 to I-494 to Hwy 212.
· Hwy 10 remains closed in both directions from the bridge north of Little Falls. For detour information check www.511mn.org. There is extensive flood damage to the bridge piers and the ground beneath the approach panel, making the bridge unsafe. Mn/DOT began repair work Saturday.
· Hwy 25 between Wright Cty Rd 106 and Hwy 10 (near Monticello). Water on roadway intermittently.
· Hwy 25 between MN 7 (near Mayer) and Wright Cty Rd 113 (near Buffalo). Water on roadway intermittently.
· Hwy 65 between Garfield Ave. and Newton Ave is opened eastbound. Westbound still detoured.
Lac qui Parle River:
· Hwy 75 south of Madison is open to traffic with water on roadway.
· Hwy 22 South of Richmond: Local traffic only due to saturated soil; water has receded to the shoulder and continues to go down.
· Hwy 58 eight miles east of Paynesville; local traffic only due to water over road.
On the Web www.eoc.state.mn.us
On Twitter twitter.com/MnDPS_HSEM
On Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Saint-Paul-MN/MnDPS_HSEM-Homeland-Security-Emergency-Management/175754430840