Renew Your License
If your peace officer license expires this year, you can renew online.
If you have previously registered (for example, for the EMS board), you should use your already existing User ID and password.
What you will need:
- A working email account
- Your SSN and License number (for verification purposes)
- A credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover) or checking account (bank routing number and your account number)
What you will do online (if you have not registered):
- Create a user id
- Login and set your password
- Select “'Activate Existing License Record” and follow the instructions provided (you will be asked for your SSN and license number)
- After successful verification, a link to your license information will appear – click on the link
Once you have successfully logged into the system, you can go ahead and renew your peace officer license. Click “Renew License” and complete the online form
After you have finished, you will receive two emails: a renewal application summary and a payment confirmation.
To begin, click on this link: https://mn.gov/elicense/gateway/