MSP Logo

Minnesota State Patrol

A Division of the Minnesota Department of Public Safety

Report Unsafe Driving

Motorists should call 911 if they witness dangerous driving conduct or dangerous situations on the highway. This map is for reporting unsafe driving on interstate, U.S. and state trunk highways.


To report unsafe driving on county roads, local streets or other roads, contact your local law enforcement agency.



Click on district or choose from dropdown for Contact Information

Minnesota Map of State Patrol Districts district3200 district3100 district2900 district2600 district2300 district2200 district2100 district2500 district2800 district2700 district2400