If you are not a Continuing Education Sponsor, click (HERE) before submitting a “Continuing Education Course Approval Application.”
Continuing Education Course Approval Application (doc), (pdf)
- Once you have become a Continuing Education Sponsor use this form to apply for continuing education course approval.
Course Schedule Update for POST Website (doc), (pdf)
- This form is to provide sponsors the opportunity to advertise approved courses on the POST Board website.
Affidavit of Attendance Form
- This form should be used by training providers to maintain information regarding attendees for courses that have been approved for continuing education credit. A copy of this form must be submitted to POST within 2 weeks after the course is completed.
- Go to "Forms" on this website for an "Affidavit of Attendance" form for multiple dates.
Instructor Credit Form (doc), (pdf)
- This form may be used by an officer to record hours spent instructing in a POST Board approved continuing education course.
- Only submit the maximum of 12 hours of instructor training per a renewal period.
Example of a Continuing Education Certificate (doc)
- This certificate may be used by a continuing education sponsor to show successful completion of the course. This certificate is given to the attendee for their records.