AGE Logo

Alcohol and Gambling Enforcement

A Division of the Minnesota Department of Public Safety
I want to:   

What's New?

License Information

Expired ? Renewed?

Search the statewide Liquor License database to view a liquor license or permit

Search by identification number, business name, city, or date.

To view or download the entire database; enter a percent sign (%) in the name field and all licences (or permits) will be available.

Buyers Cards / (RIC) Cards

Liquor licencees have the option to renew their buyers card / (RIC) card online. To renew your card click here.

Brand Label Registration:

Brand lablels can be processed online and are available immediately.
For new brand registration visit:

To renew a current label, vitist: