Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
I want to:   

What's New?

Weddings & Alcohol

wedding food.jpgWith wedding season just around the corner, there are a few things you need to know to serve alcohol legally at your celebration. 

To legally have alcohol catered at your wedding, the provider must:

  •  Have a valid on-sale license.
  • Have a valid food license and cater food to the event.
  • Notify local law enforcement prior to catering the event.
  • Have liquor liability coverage that covers catered alcohol events.

Featured Video

Video Description: To remind Minnesotans about the dangers of underage drinking and the abuse of fake IDs, the Minnesota Department of Public Safety Alcohol and Gambling Enforcement Division, along with Mankato police and Rounders Sports Bar & Grill, held a news conference to show a significant number of IDs confiscated in recent months.