DVS Logo

Driver and Vehicle Services

A Division of the Minnesota Department of Public Safety

Search DVS

Use the search steps below to locate the desired information.
Step 2
Step 3

Identification Card – Information - Duplicate

If your current Minnesota Identification (ID) Card is lost, damaged or destroyed, you will need to apply for a duplicate license. You may go to any Driver’s License Office Location. You may also apply for a duplicate ID card if you have a legal name change or change of address.

ii. Learn More