If you would like to request online access, select the type of entity or agency below to receive the forms and instructions:
Driver and Vehicle Services Data Privacy Training
Instructions for viewing the DVS Data Privacy training presentation:
- Before beginning the training, open your browser and clear all cookies and temporary internet files by selecting: Tools>Delete Browsing History>Check the boxes for Cookies and Temporary Internet Files. This will need to be cleared every time the training is viewed on the same computer as previous users.
- Make sure cookies are allowed
- Make sure the computer permits streaming video
- To view the training your computer must run Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari and Adobe Flash Player plugin 9.0 or above.
- This training has audio so make sure your speakers are turned on and your computer is not on mute
- If the training does not appear as a full screen, press F11 to hide your toolbar for full screen viewing (press F11 a second time to return your toolbar)