The Minnesota Public Safety Communications Conference (PSCC) will be held from April 25 - 27 at the Breezy Point Resort in the Brainerd Lakes area. Sponsors and exhibitors can expect hundreds of attendees including: decision-makers, elected and appointed officials, and other public safety leaders.
Conference Session Presentations/Topics
- Land Mobile Radio (ARMER)
- Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS)
- Wireless Broadband
- Gold: $3,000- Recognition breakfast/lanyard
- Silver: $2,000- Breakfast or lunch (multiple opportunities)
- Bronze: $1,000- Coffee/Juice break (multiple opportunities)
(The above includes an exhibit booth and a guaranteed spot in a breakout session)
- Exhibit only: $475
- Non-Profit exhibit: $200
Know of a potential sponsor or exhibitor? Download this handout and share it with them today! Interested sponsors or exhibitors should contact Sandi Stroud.